If you haven’t had enough of summer, you can still make some awesome S’mores and feel like it’s still summer!
These S’mores are so easy to make; they can be done on the grill or in an oven. We made them and took them to a pool party, baked them up on the hot grill, and everyone had some ooey gooey S’mores treats! It was awesome, and everyone loved them! And I love that they are made in a disposable pan so I don’t have to track where my pan ends up at the end of the party.
I first saw this idea on So Tipical Me about a year ago. We loved the idea, and Dan suggested that we use chocolate chips and mini marshmallows so that we could get a nice balance of the flavors. (Dan doesn’t like too much chocolate in his S’mores, so this way he can put a little less in.)
We just like to sprinkle in both the chocolate chips and the mini marshmallows until it looks yummy, no measuring needed. And that way you can add more or less of anything you want.
I suggest breaking the Graham Crackers into sandwich size pieces. Make sure you do this before placing them in the layers. This makes it really easy to get your S’more out of the pan in one piece after it’s baked.
If you like what you see, please click the yum button: Yum
- Graham Crackers broken into sandwich size pieces
- Chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- In a 9x9-inch disposable aluminum pan, lay down a layer of Graham Crackers. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Top with mini marshmallows. Top with another layer of graham crackers. Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- At this point, the S’mores Bake travels well, and can be taken to a party, or simply baked or grilled.
- To grill: place the covered aluminum pan on the grill grates over low heat, close the grill cover, and bake about 10-15 minutes or until everything is nice and melty inside. Keep an eye on it as it bakes to make sure it isn’t burning. And, keep in mind grill temperatures vary from grill to grill.
- To bake in the oven: place the covered aluminum pan in a preheated 350 degree oven, and bake about 10-15 minutes or until everything is nice and melty inside.
Adapted from So Tipical Me