Ranch is definitely my favorite condiment! I love it on burgers, fries, onion rings, grilled cheese sandwiches, veggies, salad, oh the list just goes on and on! And with this Skinny Buttermilk Ranch Dressing I know I’ll save a few calories and get some added nutrition. It’s the best of both worlds!
Today’s post for Skinny Buttermilk Ranch Dressing is sponsored by Mountain High Yoghurt, but my love for their delicious yogurt is all my own! I love that you can use their yoghurt in place of mayonnaise or sour cream to save a few calories and add some nutrition to your day. This is actually my second post and recipe for them. Take a look here for my first one and the recipe for a delicious Cherry Yoghurt Cloud Pie with Granola Crust.
I’d really appreciate it if you’d hop over to the Mountain High Yoghurt website. While you’re there, you can sign up for the newsletter and receive a coupon! You’ll be able to download that coupon to save $1.00 when you buy 2 tubs. I earn a small amount of money for each person that clicks over to their website, so you’ll be helping me out if you do. Thanks!
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon reduced fat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- ¼ cup plain Mountain High Yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine. Drizzle on your favorite salad, or dunk your favorite veggies into it.
Check out Mountain High on all their social media. And don’t forget to hop over for their coupon!
Yum! This recipe is simple AND delicious, all thanks to @MountainHighYoghurt #spon #simplelife
#mhy #mountainhigh #mountainhighyoghurt #simplicity