I’m still perplexed by what to do with all that zucchini. So, I thought I’d try Zucchini Jam. Part savory spread part pickle. You know, if you like pickles, this is the jam for you. And, it has a little kick of Anaheim Chili Peppers.
I’m going to experiment with it a little more, but like I said, if you are a fan of pickles, this rocks!
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (I took about 1/2 cup and chopped it into thin strips to give different textures)
- 1 Anaheim Chili, chopped into thin strips
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 package pectin
- Place a large pot over medium heat and combine zucchini, pepper, sugar, and vinegar. Boil until thermometer reaches 220 degrees. Take off heat and stir in pectin. Allow to cool for 2 minutes and stir jam for 1 minute. Place jam into containers and store in the refrigerator.
- Serve over crackers and cream cheese. Eat 'em up, yum! 😉