The Winter White Coconut Cocktail with ZICO Coconut Water
I’ve partnered with ZICO Coconut Water to bring this Winter White Coconut Cocktail to you, but as always, all opinions are all my own #ad
I love winter. The cold crisp air. The chilly days and even chillier nights. You get to bundle up in scarves, sweaters, and hats. Oh it really is all quite lovely.
So I’ve made up a winter wonderland cocktail to help celebrate the short days and chilly nights. This Winter White Coconut Cocktail is the best of winter, in a pretty glass!
The Winter White Coconut Cocktail is made with the wonderful fresh flavors of ZICO Coconut Water, some creamy canned coconut milk, and coconut rum (or white peach juice if you prefer to celebrate with no rum). All these yummies are blended to a wintery perfection and garnished with a sweetened coconut rim. Yum!
Have you tried ZICO Coconut Water yet? It’s so good! Fresh tasting and yummy! Did you know that not all coconut water is created equal? That’s why I like ZICO; it’s just 100% coconut water with no sugar added! Who needs extra added sugar in their diets? Not this girl! And, ZICO Natural Coconut Water is also 100% not from concentrate – it has just ONE ingredient, coconut water!
When it comes to our food, #InsideisEverything matters since you are what you eat, right? Of the top 3 brands in the category, ZICO is the ONLY one that doesn’t add sugar or other ingredients to its Natural (unflavored) coconut water – crazy, right?
So, when you’re drinking this Winter White Coconut Cocktail, you can feel good about celebrating winter in a natural way!
Before you start making the Winter White Coconut Cocktail you’ll need to freeze the coconut milk into ice cubes. Other than that, this cocktail comes together in a snap!
If you like what you see, please click the yum button: Yum
- 5 ice cubes canned full fat coconut milk, about 3⁄4 cup
- Pure maple syrup
- Sweetened shredded coconut
- 3 ounces ZICO Natural Coconut Water
- 1 1⁄2 ounces coconut rum or white peach juice
- coconut chips for garnish
- Freeze the coconut milk into ice cubes. Once frozen continue making the cocktail.
- Place a small amount of maple syrup on a small plate. Place shredded coconut on a second small plate, separating any clumps. Dip the rim of the glass in the maple syrup coating just the edge, then roll dipped edge of the glass in the shredded coconut. Set glass aside.
- Add coconut water, rum or peach juice, and frozen coconut milk ice cubes to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour Winter White Coconut Cocktail into prepared glass. Enjoy immediately.