You saw me using this Roasted Chipotle & Garlic Spice Mix in my Roasted Chipotle & Garlic Baked Dip (get the recipe here in case you didn’t see it already; it’s a total keeper!).
This is a really versatile spice mix. Try making soup from the Roasted Chipotle & Garlic Spice Mix by adding it to hot water or broth. Try a simple sour cream dip. Kick your casserole up a notch or two with some of this mix. Anywhere you want a little extra flavor, that’s the place to use this.
I’ll also be bringing you some more recipes to use this Roasted Chipotle & Garlic Spice Mix. You’re gonna love them!
I made mine with this Chipotle Chile Seasoning (that’s my Amazon affiliate link which if you buy something I’ll get a small percentage but it won’t cost you any extra). If you already have a Chipotle Spice or powder, feel free to use it. The one that I used isn’t too hot, so keep the spice level in mind for this dip. The cheese will help cut some of the heat from the chipotles. And, personally, I like a little tingly-ness in many of my dishes.
If you like what you see, please click the yum button: Yum
- 3 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chile seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or jar with a tight fitting lid, and mix well. Give it a good shake or stir before you measure, because the smaller spices will sink to the bottom.
- Try making soup from the Roasted Chipotle & Garlic Spice Mix by adding it to hot water or broth. Try a simple sour cream dip. Kick your casserole up a notch or two with some of this mix.