My Mom’s Party Punch rocks!
I served this punch at both the bridal shower and the baby shower I threw in 2013. Before each of these parties I had to call up my mom and ask her again how to make her party punch. So, I thought I’d post the recipe and share it with everyone. Now I don’t have to bug my mom each time I have a party.
Everyone loves this punch, and it’s always gone by the end of the party! It’s sweet and refreshing like dessert, just the thing for a lovely girly party.
One of the things I love about this punch is that you can switch it up as you want. Use ingredients that get you a color you want, so you can match it to your party theme colors. Or, use flavors you like. Make it how you want it!
We had a pink theme for the bridal shower, and I used cranberry juice & rainbow sherbet for a pretty pink punch (raspberry sherbet would’ve been great too). Apple juice and pineapple sherbet will get you a yellow punch. Try rainbows too!
Here’s all there is to it…
If you like what you see, please click the yum button: Yum
- 1 container 1.5 quart sherbet, flavor of your choice
- 2 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale
- 2 bottles fruit juice, flavor of your choice
- Place everything in a large punch bowl or big jar. Serve with a ladle.
- And, it's always a good idea to have a Sharpie to write guests' names on their plastic glasses so you don't have to throw away so many glasses.