Guacamole Shrimp Appetizer Recipe with GOODFOODS Tableside Chunky Guacamole
This Guacamole Shrimp Appetizer Recipe will help you share the goodness with GOODFOODS this Thanksgiving, and it’s super easy to put together this impressive little appetizer.
I love guacamole. But, I’m pretty sure you all know that by now. I could pretty much live on the stuff. Breakfast? Sure, slather some on an omelette. Lunch? Doesn’t even need to be more than chips and guacamole. Dinner? Well, tacos of course! Guacamole is my favorite food!
That being said, I don’t always want to cut open an avocado, chop up some onions and cilantro, smash it all up, add in my spices, and any other goodies. I mean, sometimes you just want a tasty treat without any work.
Well, that’s just what this GOODFOODS guacamole is. A super tasty treat. No work. And, filled with good ingredients! Let me tell you, I’m pretty picky about my guacamole, so if I tell you that this was a tasty treat, it really truly is. Delicious! Learn more about GOODFOODS at their website.
GOODFOODS is all about mindful nutrition with a high quality taste. It’s made with Hass Avocados, which are considered a source of good fats, fiber, and folate with nearly 20 vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients for healthy eating. GOODFOODS is always fresh and never heated. It’s made without any artificial ingredients—just the good stuff. When I took a look at the ingredient label for the GOODFOODS Tableside Chunky Guacamole I was super impressed – avocados, tomatoes, red onions, onions, jalapenos, cilantro, lime, sea salt, and garlic. I mean, that’s it! The ingredients for the Pineapple Poblano were equally impressive. And that Pineapple Poblano Guacamole was a little sweet, a little spicy, and all kinds of good!
I grabbed these GOODFOODS Tableside Chunky Guacamole and GOODFOODS Tableside Pineapple Poblano Guacamole at Sprouts in the produce section. But, you can find them at Target, Costco, Walmart, or use this store locator to find a store near you and try to experience GOODFOODS for yourself (there’s lots more locations!).
After eating some of the guac simply with chips I thought it would make a really fun and easy appetizer with some shrimp. Mmm, maybe a little sauce on the shrimp, and a few garnishes, and you have an impressive appetizer for Thanksgiving that everyone will love with very minimal effort.
I bring you my Guacamole Shrimp Appetizer Recipe made with GOODFOODS Chunky Guacamole. A little spicy sauce over briny shrimp. A big dollop of guacamole. Some chopped red pepper for color. A little bit of sprouts or fresh herbs. Boom! That’s it!
Don’t forget to hop over to GOODFOODS store locator to find a store near you!
If you like what you see, please click the yum button: Yum
- Frozen Cooked Jumbo 21-25 count/lb Tail on Shrimp
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- ¼ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- GOODFOODS Tableside Chunky Guacamole
- Red bell peppers, finely chopped for garnish
- Sprouts for garnish
- Place the frozen shrimp in a medium bowl and cover with cool tap water to defrost.
- While the shrimp defrost, mix the sauce together by stirring the melted butter, Sriracha, black pepper, and parsley together in a small bowl.
- Once the shrimp have defrosted, drain all the water form the bowl, and toss the shrimp with the sauce.
- Place a large spoonful of GOODFOODS Tableside Chunky Guacamole in each of the Chinese soup spoons. Place a shrimp on top of the guacamole, and sprinkle with some finely chopped red pepper and sprouts.