Guacamole Caprese Bites featuring GOODFOODS Tableside ® Chunky Guacamole
I had the great pleasure of working with GOODFOODS and their delicious Tableside ® Chunky Guacamole last month when I made a super easy and delicious Guacamole Shrimp Appetizer recipe. Check out the recipe and more about Goodfoods here.
I was so happy to hear from GOODFOODS again, and learn that they wanted to work with me again! Since their guacamole is so easy and so yummy I wanted to highlight those features again and bring you an easy appetizer that you can serve at all your holiday parties, whether it’s a Christmas tree decorating party, a fancy Christmas party, a New Year’s Eve party, or anything into the next year, these Guacamole Caprese Bites will be right at home.
Take a look at the GOODFOODS website for more on their delicious guacamole. They also have Artichoke Jalapeno Dip and Feta Cucumber Dip which I can’t wait to try!
Here’s a store locator so that you can find a place near you that carries their yummy guacamole!
Just a little reminder, GOODFOODS is all about mindful nutrition with a high quality taste. GOODFOODS is always fresh and never heated. It’s made without any artificial ingredients—just the good stuff. Take a look at the ingredient list, you’ll be super impressed with what you see. I know I was! I went into detail about it when I gushed about them in my Guacamole Shrimp Appetizer Recipe.
I grabbed GOODFOODS Tableside Chunky Guacamole and GOODFOODS Tableside Pineapple Poblano Guacamole at Sprouts in the produce section. But, you can find them at Target, Costco, Walmart, or use this store locator to find a store near you to experience GOODFOODS for yourself (there’s lots more locations!).
Super easy to make, Caprese is one of my favorite combinations of flavors (mmm, fresh mozzarella, tart tomatoes, fresh basil – yum)! These Guacamole Caprese Bites will be the toast of the party!
I was really excited when I found some pre-sliced fresh mozzarella at the store too, making this appetizer even easier to make! Keep an eye out for it when you’re at the store – anything that makes my day easier is welcome. A couple of the slices of mozzarella were quite a bit larger than my tomatoes slices, so I simply trimmed them down a little with a knife. You want the tomato slices and the cheese slices to be roughly the same size so they are easy to bite.
I like Roma tomatoes for this appetizer. They’re a little smaller around and a little firmer than other tomatoes, so they work really well for this appetizer.
Don’t forget to hop over to GOODFOODS store locator to find a store near you!
Guacamole Caprese Appetizer Bites
If you like what you see, please click the yum button: Yum
- Roma tomatoes, sliced about ¼ inch thick
- Fresh basil leaves
- Fresh Mozzarella, sliced about ¼ inch thick
- GOODFOODS Tableside Chunky Guacamole
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt or Fleur de Sel
- additional fresh basil, finely chopped for garnish
- Start by placing the tomato slices down on the serving platter, top with a fresh basil leaf, and place the sliced fresh mozzarella on top. Top each stack with a big spoonful of GOODFOODS Tableside Chunky Guacamole. Garnish with freshly ground black pepper, salt, and a little finely chopped basil. Spear with a fancy toothpick if desired.
- Make as many or as few appetizers as you need. These are delicious, and will go really quickly! A note about the nutrition on this: the counts are going to be way off, as there are no exact measurements in the recipe. Please disregard the analysis.