Easy M&Ms® Easter Individual Parfaits
This post for Easy M&Ms® Easter Individual Parfaits is sponsored by MARS, Inc. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I love Easter. The promise of all that is spring. All those flowers and bunnies and happiness. All those bright colors and happy people. All those pretty Easter M&Ms® candies. I think my love of Easter is why we host the extended Easter family celebration each year.
These M&Ms® Easter Parfaits are a super fun and easy way to celebrate all that is Easter and spring! I’m really looking forward to making these with my 3-year-old niece soon as well. I think she’ll love helping to make these. And, no worries if the layers aren’t perfect; they’ll taste just as awesome!
You can get everything you need for these Easy M&Ms® Easter Individual Parfaits at Kroger. Kroger’s the go-to place for all your Easter baked goods and basket essentials. They can supply you with all kinds of inspiration for your Easter desserts and Easter baskets using Easter M&Ms®, Minis, and DOVE® Bunnies.
M&Ms® make a great filling for Easter eggs. Since we host Easter every year we always do the Easter egg hunt in my yard. I love watching everyone get so excited about hiding, searching for, and finding all the eggs they can. I love watching their faces as they look around for the colorful eggs, and I love watching them open their finds to see what treasures they’ve gotten. And, like I said, Easter M&Ms®, Minis, and DOVE® Bunnies make great Easter egg fillings as well as easy to make desserts.
My easy to make Parfaits start with Graham Cracker Crumbs (doesn’t get easier than that!). Grab the box of already crushed graham crackers from Kroger’s baking aisle. The graham crackers form the crust for the parfaits. Then they’re topped with the luscious whipped chocolate ganache layer. Then, the colorful M&M’s® Speckled Eggs (I love the color splash they have!). Top all that goodness with some billowy soft whipped cream, another layer of graham cracker crumbs, a crown of whipped cream, and some crushed M&M’s® Speckled Eggs for garnish. Oh my!
I made my parfaits in fancy glasses, but they can also be made in disposable clear plastic cups for a large extended family gathering, like mine (we usually have 30-40 people attend). When I make these M&Ms® Easter Individual Parfaits for the bigger family gathering (the recipe is easily doubled), I’ll make them a bit smaller and with just 4 layers of graham cracker crumbs, whipped chocolate ganache, colorful M&Ms® Easter egg layer, and top them with the whipped cream & garnish. Show off your creative side, and still keep the whole family happy with these Easy M&Ms® Easter Individual Parfaits!
I made my Easy M&Ms® Easter Individual Parfaits with M&M’s® Speckled Eggs (the ones in the green bag), but they could be made with M&Ms® plain or M&Ms® Peanut just as easily. And, all the M&Ms® Easter candies come in pretty Easter colors!
Your family will love these Easy M&Ms® Easter Individual Parfaits. I know mine did! And, I can’t wait to make them for the extended family gathering this year. Oh, just a reminder, Easter is Sunday, April 16th this year (2017).
Easy M&Ms® Easter Individual Parfaits Recipe
If you like what you see, click the yum button: Yum
Or, add to a Flipboard magazine Add to Flipboard Magazine.
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- Whipped Cream layer:
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- M &M's® Speckled Eggs
- In a large microwave proof bowl, heat the chocolate chips and the ¼ cup cream in 30-second increments in the microwave, stirring well after each cooking time, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Set aside to allow to cool to room temperature, you can place the chocolate mixture in the fridge, but don’t allow it to get so cold that it hardens.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, add ½ cup whipping cream and the powdered sugar. Whip using a hand held mixer or the stand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set whipped cream aside.
- Again, using the hand held mixer or the stand mixer, whip the chocolate ganache until soft peaks form.
- Now, the layering happens!
- Lay down about 1 tablespoon of Graham Cracker Crumbs in the bottom of your glass. Top with whipped chocolate ganache. Top with M&M's® Speckled Eggs. Carefully spoon some whipped cream over the top of the M&M's® Speckled Eggs. Place about 1 tablespoon of Graham Cracker Crumbs on top of the whipped cream layer. Dollop the top with a little garnish of whipped cream, and sprinkle the top with a garnish of crushed M&M's® Speckled Eggs. Enjoy!
Be sure to hop (pun intended!) over to Kroger to get all of your Easter chocolate and recipe needs. Here’s their handy store locator to help you find your nearest Kroger or Kroger affiliate store.