Breakfast Pizza with mozzarella, hash browns, eggs, black beans, and avocado. It’s the perfect way to start your day!
This is a super fun way to start your day! I mean, who doesn’t love pizza! And for breakfast? count me in!
I made two versions of the Breakfast Pizza – one had black beans, and one didn’t. Both were delicious!
I don’t give exact measurements for these because it will depend on how large your flatbreads are. I’ve seen all shapes and sizes at the store. You can use naan, plain flatbread, pitas, or wheat flatbread. Basically any kind as long as it looks yummy will do! Heck you could even make your own (I have a recipe here).
I think these pizzas would be fabulous with a little drizzle of Sriracha too!
If you like what you see, please click the yum button: Yum
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Black beans drained and rinsed, optional
- Shredded hashbrown potatoes
- Avocado, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 500° F.
- Place flatbreads on a cookie sheet or pizza stone. Cover the flatbread with shredded cheese, to about ½ inch of the side of the bread. Sprinkle with black beans if using. Top with a handful of hashbrowns, forming the hashbrowns into a nest. Carefully crack an egg into the center of each hashbrown nest. Bake at 500 ° for 8-12 minutes depending on how runny you like your eggs.
- Carefully remove the pizzas from the oven and top with sliced avocado. Devour!