My Birthday Wish, Giveaway, and baby shower invitations for boys. This giveaway is a partnership with Nakturnal, but all opinions and wishes are my own.
All the fabulous invitations that I’ve used in my post today come from Paperless Post. Want to see more from Paperless Post, including baby shower invitations for boys.
My Birthday Wish
I adopted a wonderful kitty several years ago through Cats in Need of Human Care. My kitty is the best friend anyone could ever have. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and rather than asking for presents for me, I would like to ask my family and friends to give to Cats in Need of Human Care.
Some items they are always in need of are below:
- Monetary donations, including PayPal; I’m also sure that gift cards or egifts to PetsMart or Amazon (my affiliate link) will work nicely.
- Fancy Feast Wet Food is preferred, but any other type of canned or dry food is helpful for both adoptable cats as well as the feral cats we help.
- Flea prevention like Advantage is also extremely helpful. Kitten season will ramp up in a few months and many times we get in kittens that are just bombarded with fleas.
- Any type of kitty litter.
- Paper towels for cleaning cages and strong kitchen size trash bags for cleaning litter boxes. (We usually use the flex bags so they can hold the weight of the dirty litter)
- Grain free treats or catnip is always nice too.
- And, of course, monetary donations always help with medical bills for the sick kitties.
If anyone is interested in donating, either physical goods or monetary donations, please message me either at my personal page on Facebook or on my Life Currents page on Facebook so we can coordinate how to get the items to me.
The Fullerton chapter of Cats in Need of Human Care is at the Fullerton PetsMart on Saturdays from 11-4.
Remember that I said that all the invitations that I’ve used here today come from Paperless Post? In case you aren’t familiar with them, on their website, they say, “Paperless Post helps you create online and paper stationery that reflects your individual aesthetic. Our distinctive, customizable designs and powerful online tools make it easy to communicate expressively on any occasion—from everyday correspondence to milestone life events. Paperless Post collaborates with leading fashion and lifestyle designers, including kate spade new york, Oscar de la Renta, Jonathan Adler, and John Derian. To date, Paperless Post users have sent over 85 million cards.”
Paperless Post is where I’ll be getting my cards from now on. They have super cute designs, and you can personalize the cards really easily too! Make sure to hop over and take a look.
And, because I want to give something back to you, my lovely readers, I’m hosting a giveaway for Paperless Post.
Nakturnal will generously provide 1,000 coins to Paperless Post that can be used for awesome electronic invites, thank yous, and notes. This is a $90 value!
Please note: Nakturnal will be providing the winner with the prize directly.
The winner will be randomly selected. You must be 18 years + or older. Just follow the widget instructions. I am partnering with the mentioned company to provide you with the prize package. Life Currents is not responsible for lost, stolen, or undelivered mail. I was provided with compensation for my reviews, however, all opinions, are my own. No compensation will influence the outcome of any review or product endorsement. To read my privacy information and details please click here.
It’s easy to enter, just follow the Rafflecopter widget prompts on the giveaway. The giveaway is open to continental U.S. residents over the age of 18. Once the giveaway has closed one winner will be randomly selected. After the contest is over, I will send the winner an email. You will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. All prizes will be awarded. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.